Welcome to Tulip Lane Cabins
Cabins #21 thru 26. Address: 844 Tulip Lane, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
The old ranchhand housing, built in the late 1800's (the ranch is still there across the street!) The most-demanded of honeymoon and anniversary cabins, with spas right there next to a wood-burning fireplace and king beds. Cabins 21, 24, and 26 have spas and lots of wood.
Located 1 mile west of Big Bear Village.
Nearby Big Bear amenities and fun activies:
- Hiking and free-sledding: just up the block - Castle Rock - 1 mile or start right at your cabin.
- Kayaking: 1 mile at Boulder Bay. Kayak rental available with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Boating: 1 mile to Holloways Marina.
- Alpine Slide: walk.
- Biking: you're right there - North shore path - 5 miles. Bikes are available for rental, with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Bowling Barn and Fun Center, and Ice Skating: 1 mile away.
- Big Bear Village: 1 mile away.
- Snow Summit Skiing: 3-minute drive. Winter and summer activities.
- Bars and Restaurants: walk to Log Cabin, Azteca, Mountain Brewery and Big Bear Village, 1 mile.