Welcome to Historic Camp Hollywood Cabins
Cabins #31, 32 and 33. Address: 40040 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
1800’s cabins, modernised but still have a very rustic feel.
1-mile west of Big Bear Village, on Big Bear Blvd. The furthest from Big Bear Blvd is 31, and 33 the closest. 32 has a 4-person indoor spa.
Nearby Big Bear amenities and fun activies:
- Hiking: just up the block on Highland, at Castle rock - 1 mile or start right at your cabin.
- Kayaking: 1 mile at Boulder Bay. Kayak rental available with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Boating: walk to Holloways.
- Alpine Slide: short walk.
- Biking: you're right there - North shore path - 5 miles. Bikes are available for rental, with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Bowling Barn and Fun Center, and Ice Skating: 1 mile away.
- Big Bear Village: 1 mile away.
- Snow Summit Skiing: 3-minute drive. Winter and summer activities.
- Bars and Restaurants: walk to Log Cabin, Azteca, Mountain Brewery and Big Bear Village, 1 mile.
- Shopping: 1 to 3 miles away.