Welcome to the Village Cabins
Cabins 41 to 48. Address: 40849 Pedder, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
This cabin group is nestled in Big Bear Village, just off the main drag, a 1-minute walk away.
The original cabins of Big Bear Lake called the "Dwarf Cabins," the Village Cabins offer Location Location Location - rustic but updated cabins tiny and cozy.
Cabins 41 to 43 have spa tubs in the studios next to the bed and gas fireplaces. 44 to 48 are very basic no-frill cabins, just bed and bath but speak for themselves as a budget Big Bear cabin accommodation - easy access, very accessible and flat (especially helpful in snowy weather.) All cabins are pet-friendly.
The Big Bear Village location would be considered the mid-center of Big Bear Valley (any further east is not recommended).
Nearby Big Bear amenities and fun activies:
- Big Bear Lake: you're right there!
- Hiking: 1 minute away, at Castle rock - 3 mile or start right at your cabin to Pine Knot Trail.
- Kayaking: 2 minutes away, kayak rental available with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Boating: you're right there, at Pine Knot Marina, across the street from Big Bear Village.
- Bars: you're right there, steps away from several, including the Big Bear Brewery, Chad's new location.
- Biking: you're right there - North Shore path - 2 miles. Bikes are available for rental, with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Bowling Barn and Fun Center, and Ice Skating: you're right there.
- Big Bear Village: you're in it! Shops, restaurants, movie theatre, and The Cave - a new concert hall.
- Snow Summit Skiing: 2 minute drive. Winter and summer activities include skiing, mountain biking with summer lifts in operation.
- Shopping: you're right there. 100 steps to 100 shops, restaurants and hangouts in the Big Bear Lake Village!