Welcome to Boulder Bay Cabins
Cabins #0 thru #19. Address: 39252 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
The former cabin groupings of Holiday Haven and Three Pines Lodge, along with several connected homes, have been combined to make Boulder Bay Cabins a much larger resort and selection of cabins for your Big Bear cabin stay.
The Boulder Bay Cabins are in the most desirable area by those who have previously visited Big Bear Lake, at the west-most end of the lake, on the south shore. Situated on a flat area, with abundant trees (some of the tallest trees around!), offering a better mountain-enhanced feel to your stay.
Small, vintage, clean and carefully maintained, these Big Bear Lake cabins are not only cozy but all-inclusive, with kitchens, fireplaces, and shower baths. Each cabin comes with modern bedding and appliances. This lodging area has a campground style feel, with picnic tables and BBQ at each cabin - perfect for kids and pets! Our pet policy makes Boulder Bay Cabins & CabinsForLess the most desirable pet-friendly cabins in Big Bear!
Nearby Big Bear amenities and fun activies:
- Big Bear Lake: one-minute walk.
- Hiking: you're right there, at Castle rock - 1 mile or start right at your cabin.
- Kayaking: you're right there at Boulder Bay. Kayak rental available with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Boating: Long walk to Pleasure Point Landing, 1 mile to Holloways.
- Alpine Slide: 1.5 miles away.
- Restaurants: Bianca's and General Store are nearby.
- Bars: you're right there, near Chads, Whisky Dave's, Murray's, Sandies Pub and Big Bear Brewery.
- Biking: you're right there - North Shore path - 5 miles. Bikes are available for rental, with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Bowling Barn and Fun Center, and Ice Skating: 2 miles away.
- Big Bear Village: 2 miles away.
- Snow Summit Skiing: 4-minute drive. Winter and summer activities include skiing, mountain biking with summer lifts in operation.
- Big Bear Performing Arts: Local performers and plays.
- Shopping: 2 to 4 miles away.