Welcome to the Lakefront For Less
Condo Units #51 thru #59. Address: 40570 Simonds, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
Lakefront Condos #51-54 are studios, for up to 4 people, with 2 queen beds. #55 is for 2 people with gas fireplace and spa facing the lake. #56-58 are studios, for 2 people, with gas fireplaces. And #59 is a 2-story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, with ping pong table in the game room, facing the lake, for up to 6 people.
Lakefront For Less (formerly the Lakefront Hotel) is as close as you get to a Big Bear cabin on the Lake. While not cabins, you do get a cabin feel, with full kitchens, dining, and private porch for each.
Set just on the outskirts of the Big Bear Village on the south shore, the Lakefront For Less condo group faces Big Bear Lake amid a small park-like setting, and is a 3-minute walk to all the Village activities. The nearby village horse-drawn carriage can pick you up and take you to shopping, theatre, concert hall and restaurants & brewery. Desirable location for easy access - especially during storms - with no need to get back into your car until leaving. Take in fabulous views of Big Bear Lake, at the widest part of the lake, from each of the private balconies. Barbecues and picnic tables are inclusive. Modern and updated, yet accented with that Big Bear "cabin" feel. Ideal for quiet families and couples. Pet-friendly hotel - yes!
Nearby Big Bear amenities and fun activies:
- Big Bear Lake: you're right there!
- Hiking: 1 minute away, at Castle rock - 3 mile or start right at your condo.
- Kayaking: 2 minutes away, kayak rental available with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Boating: you're right there, at Big Bear Marina, Pine Knot Marina, Holloways and Big Bear fishing tours.
- Restaurants: you're right there, with Paolis, Himalayan, Teddy Bear and Grizzly Manor all nearby.
- Bars: you're right there, near Chads, Whisky Dave's, Murray's, Sandies Pub and Big Bear Brewery.
- Biking: you're right there - North Shore path - 2 miles. Bikes are available for rental, with CabinsForLess discounts. (Non-guests are welcome too, but without discounts.)
- Bowling Barn and Fun Center, and Ice Skating: you're right there.
- Big Bear Village: you're in it! Shops, restaurants, movie theatre, and The Cave - a new concert hall.
- Snow Summit Skiing: 2 minute drive. Winter and summer activities include skiing, mountain biking with summer lifts in operation.
- Shopping: you're right there. 100 steps to 100 shops, restaurants and hangouts in the Big Bear Lake Village!